Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October

This has been such a crazy and amazing month. We took Liv to Disney World the first week of October and she loved it. My family goes every 5 years and it was the perfect timing for Liv as she enjoyed the characters and wasn't afraid of them. We went when my little brother was her age and we have the cutest picture of him kissing Goofy on the nose and my one goal was to get Liv kissing Goofy and we did - along with her kissing many other characters!

We also went to the pumpkin patch in Springfield, it was fun but would have been better if Liv was a little older, we will definitely be taking her back next year.
AND finally...we got Liv's halloween costume and just had to try it on. Definitely not your average 1 year old girls costume, but I thought it was the cutest and she LOVED the Pirates of the Caribbean ride in Disney so I thought it was appropriate and she loved it and I got one good picture. As she gets older she is much less cooperative with the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment