Sunday, February 12, 2012

Craziness of Life

It has been way too long since I last posted. The holidays were beyond chaotic and then as soon as the holidays were over I started my real estate classes and will hopefully be finished soon and practicing real estate as a buyers agent for my current boss. Liv has grown so much! She is now speaking in full sentences and is by no means a baby any more. We also had to up her medication due to her seizures returning. Thankfully the increased dosage has helped and she is doing much better. We head back to Vanderbilt on March 14 for a new MRI to see if there is any change in her delayed myelination and based on the results more tests may be involved. Luckily she is developing outstandingly however I would love a clear diagnosis still, as the doctors are still completely baffled. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the last few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment